Tuesday, February 7, 2012

This is why I am slacking...
































And sorry to all of my faithful followers (aka friends and family) this is why I have been slacking on posts lately. My super awesome, feels-and-looks-like-I'm-in-4th grade-again visual depiction for a school project of Reb Livington's "Fourth Chronicle of Marriage" from her collection God Damsel published by No Tell Books. It was an interesting, mind-bending read, and if you feel like being brain f***** by a "misused zucchini"* any time soon I suggest you check it out.

*Indicates that I mean said statement with awe, admiration, and confusion.

I also have to finish reading a novel, write a paper, and take a quiz today, so I'm a little behind. Went an saw Dodie Bellamy as part of EMU's Bathhouse Reading Series, she is AWESOME! So check these insightful, witty, and talented women out!

No comments:

Post a Comment